Pro-Form uses some of the most advanced and versatile packaging equipment available today. Each product we package is unique to meet our partner/client requirements. And our team is ever vigilant to insure the package selected will protects its contents for optimum potency, purity and freshness beyond its shelf life.
in all packaging types:
· Single serve pouches
· Six packaging lines facilitate high capacity production and quick turnaround
· Flexible product lines assist product versatility
· Variable low/high volume and pilot runs
· All finished powder products must pass strict organoleptic tests immediately prior to packaging
· All packaging lines are integrated directly to blending equipment that insure the product is packaged at the freshest possible moment.
· All packaged goods are palletized, stretch wrapped with corner boards to insure the product arrives to our customers in a clean and safe condition.
· Ink-jet coding-top, bottom or side
· Induction Sealing
· Tamper Evident Shrink Bands
· Ink-jet case markings and barcoding